Friday, December 16, 2011

LPoC Doesn't Want Bloggers

...covering its convention.  Its Taylor, so he could be bullshitting...I mean, exercising his right to free speech...but if not then this doesn't really sing out "renewal" to me.

Update: So Taylor has posted a letter from the LPoC.  At first blush I think he's fiddling with semantics (gone the Campaign Research route): You can't get media accreditation as a blogger, but you can still come as an observer and, presumably, blog about the convention while observing.  I suppose Taylor might have a small beef if you get something with media accreditation that you don't get as an observer.

7 comments:

Rev.Paperboy said...

It may be that they just don't want Taylor or his horde of flying monkeys

bigcitylib said...

Taylor's pretty civilized. He can hold a fork, for example.

Ward of the State said...

This leads me to believe you are on twitter. But I will be damned if I an find you. Is your twitter handle top secret?

bigcitylib said...

I'm not; I just follow politwitter.

Omar said...

are you on Facebook as a large rooster or something?

bigcitylib said...

I keep a facebook site for the blog, not me personally. I don't really know why anymore. FB is pretty useless.

Omar said...

FB is pretty useless, but it can be fun. Baby pics, meal photos, rambling about ninky nonks and politics, etc. I tried twitter for awhile and found that even more useless because the fun factor was like zero. That whole gist of twitter seems to be nothing more than a forum for people to pretend they are a whole lot more important in this world then they actually are.