Saturday, May 01, 2010

Crazy Lady Is Crazy

I don't know what she's on about. In fact, she appears to be babbling. Must be that time of the month. I mean I...I...sicked Valpy on her and Shaidle and Shaidle's husband? She thinks that? I am hurt, and shocked, and appalled all at the same time. I mean , if I had sicked somebody on you, you'd know you'd been sicked. If I had investigated you, you'd be sitting in lock-up right at this moment!

Look at what I did to the Chinese Evangelicals! They're truly fucked!

No, crazy Kate, you got a hormonal Imbalance happening to you! I got nothing to do with it. Nothing, I say! NOTHING!

7 comments:

Dr.Dawg said...

Er..BCL? That wasn't by Kate, but by our old friend Lance from Catprint in the Mash.

Alison said...

Ok, Lance's time of the month then.

A reader said...

I don't care who she is; it is not cool to attribute something to a woman's "time of the month". Like, ever! Good grief, Ms Magazine is nearly 50 years old, and people still think it's ok to write this stuff?

The Grey Lady said...

Only a shallow misogynistic atavistic ass would attribute any female's opinion to "that time of the month". As if women can only be rational and trusted on certain days.

Terence said...

I think its fine to refer to a ladies time of the month becasue those times do arrive and some women should not be writing blogs at that time.

Omar said...

Oh my. I hope there is a tongue firmly planted in cheek somewhere in that comment.

bigcitylib said...

"I don't care who she is..."

I make an exception for Shaidle and MacMillan.