Monday, January 08, 2007

When Bad Things Happen To Bad Journalists

...part two.

In 2005 Warren Kinsella trooped up Parliament Hill and made a whole whack of accusations re Paul Martin and some of his advisors. For example:

Kinsella...[claimed]... that top Martin adviser Terrie O'Leary steered contracts to a consulting firm that served as Martin's in-house leadership team.

As a result, the lawsuits flew. From the evidence today on Kinsella's blog, we can assume the case is not going well:

January 8, 2006 - I provided testimony to the Standing Committee on Public Works (PAC) in April of 2005. I also authorized and presented to the Committee various documents. I regret any harm these statements may have caused Terrie O'Leary. At no time in any dealings involving myself and Ms. O'Leary or at any other time did I observe any evidence of any kind that Ms. O'Leary was ever personally involved in improper contracting activity.

Grovel, Warren, grovel! Bark like a dog!

h/t to Nottawa.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love it when Kinsella 'the prince of sleaze'gets some of it back.Catching something malignant would be more desireable than his daisey chain politics.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I love the smell of Liberal sleaze in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Hey, BCL...Have you heard about the hot new trend in the progressive blogosphere that consists of simply DELETING wingnut troll comments?

bigcitylib said...

I've thought of that, but I have a reputation for insensitivity to maintain. The anons bother me more (I shut those off for awhile), but that's just because I can't tell whether its all the same guy or not. How difficult is it to think of a fake name?

If things get worse, I will reconsider, however.

If things get worse, I will reconsider, however.

Anonymous said...

Ya want sleaze ??

Wait until the RCMP lay a raft of charges in on-going ADSCAM investigation and senior Liberal back room party hacks and other assorted fart catchers get charged and hopefully jailed for theft.

There is still 3 million dollars missing, heads are going to roll at the elite levels of the Liberal Party.

Fire up the barby, we're gonna have a liberal roast.


Woooooo hooooooooo

Anonymous said...

Remember the last time you shut out the anons BSL, the comments section of your turgid blog went to zero. We keep this thing alive, for no other reason than the bit of comic relief we get.

bigcitylib said...

When you say "we", how many do you mean? Are you all one pimply faced kid playing on his mom's computer?

Anonymous said...

The only witless ones are those who make the same post twice.

Anonymous said...

Rimshot! (...go whine to Blogger...it burped while I posted that).

If you trollies are in search of amusement, I suggest you try...dating. Don't worry, a snip, a coupla Stridex pads, a little deoderant, and you're half-way there.

Anonymous said...

>When you say "we", how many do you mean?<

He means all the voices in his head.

Anonymous said...

BTW, Kinsella is the most intelligent Liberal I have met since Pearson. Trudeau was a third rate Marxist, Chretien a thug, Martin..well who cares.

Anonymous said...

Yup - he's a loyal liberal like me!

Anonymous said...

BTW, Kinsella is the most intelligent Liberal I have met since Pearson.

Drink your Ovaltine and go to bed, grandpa.