Saturday, January 16, 2010

Leave Shelly Glover Alone

Yes, claiming to not know who Tom Flanagan is marks her as an irredeemable lightweight, but she is really quite hot. And why can't there be a few bimbos among the CPoC himbos? After all, being stupid never got in the way of this guy's political career.



If you're wondering what Shelly's up to, she's as the 40th annual "frog follies" in St. Pierre-Jolys. You can see the lucky little frog in several of the pictures. If I lived in wherever the hell that was I'd probably vote for her. Multiple times.

Just a thought: is Canada's Sarah Palin a straw-haired Amazon?

9 comments:

Mark Richard Francis said...

I'd give her a piece of my mind.

Anyway, are you sure you have this right, BCL? Looks like she's chasing down a frog and is slapping it around. Scandal!

Brian Busby said...

"Seeing how she is a retired police officer, I'm betting a gutless pussy like you wouldn't have balls to insult her to her face," says the man who uses only his first name and has chosen to hide his user profile.

Look, Fred, I'm no great admirer of Ms Glover, but I refuse to believe - as you do - that she would resort to violence when confronted with a perceived insult.

Ti-Guy said...

I'd give her a piece of my mind.

So would I. Only pussies like Fred don't express themselves directly to people for fear of getting hit. That's why he squats on this blog for years on end, sniping at faceless, anonymous posters.

Run and hide, baby.

bigcitylib said...

"She'd break you in half with two moves, no sweat and little remorse."

That would be hot.

C4SR said...

It makes me wonder what else she doesn't know about her party.

900ft Jesus said...

"little remorse"

You say that like it's a good thing. Must be a CON

RuralSandi said...

Oh Freddie boy - you are so brave hiding behind a woman's skirt.

Did you not know that police officers are taught and supposed to be above that?

Solution to everything - beat the hell out of everyone and let someone else do it. Classy

Sorry guys - she really needs to get away from that 80's Farrah Fawcett do.

bigcitylib said...

I had a Farrah Foster poster over my bed. You are talking heresy.

Unknown said...

Haha! funny game,Hoping for olympics :) If your dad looking for big suit I suggest mensusa(d0t)com they offer discount and free shipping in all $99 above.