Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm In!

Got my confirming email yesterday, so that makes it official.  I'll be blogging the NDP leadership convention this weekend.  My prep work is almost complete, and I'm down to choosing which t-shirt to wear on day 2.

Any blogging I do will be relatively gentle and non-partisan--like a friendly anthropologist come to study the curious ways of some new tribe.  I do, however, intend to investigate a story I have heard over and over re NDP conventions--that they don't really know how to par-TAY. That the wings in the hospitality suites are made from tofu; that you have to read at least five Marxist-Leninist tracts and pass a test at the end; and that its impossible to get laid.

I can't test this last thesis directly, as the wife would kill me.  But if anyone manages to get lucky over the course of the weekend and can provide confirmatory trophies, please drop me an email.

3 comments:

Jim (Progressive Right) said...

See you there!

sharonapple88 said...

Have fun.

Omar said...

My vision of you
picking up NDP babes at the convention. It ain't pretty. Have a good one!