Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tonight The Wife And I Helped Send John Tory Back To HELL!!

I voted Lib., and the wife was threatening to vote Green Party until I bribed her with a chicken dinner at our favorite pub if she sucked it up and voted for Dalton.

Then I thought things were fixed, but when I paid the bill she told me that she had added an extra line to the ballot and voted for Danny Williams.

My prediction: Dalton wins by alot and MMP fails, but by alot less than people might think. In the absence of knowledge, people will decide "well why not? we need a change."

Not enough people, but I wouldn't be surprised if MMP scores over 50%.

11 comments:

Karen said...

"the wife" ???

If that's supposed to be subtle comedy...it's past it's prime. Just a friendly hint.

Ti-Guy said...

I helped very directly in sending Tory to Hell. Guess which riding I live in?

Anonymous said...

So much for being gracious in victory, you've sure got class buddy. Congrats to Dalton for his well run campaign and victory.

Anonymous said...

I voted Liberal, of course, but I would have liked to see a "Green" seat or two.

tory@york....perhaps if Tory had been more gracefuld during the campaign people wouldn't be so angry- you reap what you sow. Nasty begets nasty.

Reality Bites said...

Sending him to hell would have involved letting him win his seat, depriving him of his graceful exit and forcing his replacement to run in Don Valley West

Ti-Guy said...

I'm glad you got what you deserve. Because I don't live in Ontario.

Here's some of that graciousness you were looking for, tory@york. It's pretty standard righty fare, but of course, you've never noticed that, right?

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah, right, John Tory is the devil. All conservatives are the devil. You sure saved everybody from the devil. Riiiiiiight.

Except look who you voted in!

HA HA HA HA HA!

Enjoy your province while you can. McChimpy will be known as the Premier who killed Ontario!

Anonymous said...

Unions will have a good feed on the carcass of Ontario over the next four years, and they'll be sure to tell us we're happy.

Ti-Guy said...

Um, yeah, right, John Tory is the devil. All conservatives are the devil. You sure saved everybody from the devil. Riiiiiiight.

Except look who you voted in!

HA HA HA HA HA!

Enjoy your province while you can. McChimpy will be known as the Premier who killed Ontario!


God, I hope you're only 10.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.