Friday, August 08, 2008

By The Time You Read This, I WIll Have Been Eaten By Bigfoot

...or not, but I will definitely be somewhere in the woods around Huntsville with my digital camera and, hopefully, an ATV that can survive alot of abuse at the hands of an incompetent city-boy driver.

The wife and I have been invited to a friend's cottage out in that area--apparently the rumors of stuff actually existing North of Steeles Ave. are true--and it is very unlikely I will be able to post anything before Sunday, although I will be taking along a laptop and power-supply just in case one of the trees has a plug-in socket.

Hopefully, upon my return Sunday morning I will have a camera full of nature pictures, or at least a few shots of skinny-dipping hippie chicks, that I can share here.

PS. Comments are off because Jonathon is a dick.

6 comments:

Frank said...

Oh goody, lots of FDers up there.

Ti-Guy said...

I don't think so. Muskoka is too cosmopolitan for that crew.

Make sure you're good and tanked before you get on the ATV, BCL. That'll help your standing with the rurals. Just avoid the water.

Auntie Liberal said...

Yeah, please get good and drunk before you get on the ATV. And speed lots. And nobody wears helmets, so don't even bother. And as long as you're drinking and driving an ATV in the bush, bring along a rifle, too. Have a great time.

Oh, I won't even bother asking you why you are going to help kill Mother Earth by driving your car hundreds of miles for unnecessary recreation. I thought you were all for reducing carbon footprints and all that b.s.

Ti-Guy said...

And as long as you're drinking and driving an ATV in the bush, bring along a rifle, too. Have a great time.

Yeah, bag an "Auntie" for us. They're notoriously slow-moving, and the flesh is tender and well-marbled.

*slobber*

Frank said...

"I don't think so. Muskoka is too cosmopolitan for that crew." - ti-guy

I'm not talking about the rich cottage owners from Toronto dimwit. I'm talking about the folks who actually live there, run the small businesses, do all the heavy lifting so Toronto pussys don't have to.

Ti-Guy said...

I'm talking about the folks who actually live there, run the small businesses, do all the heavy lifting so Toronto pussys don't have to.

What would you know about heavy-lifting, sitting in your cubicle at the call centre, picking your zits and dicking off while you should be working?

Ask the hospitality industry in Muskoka what they think of Toronto pussies sometime.

Cretin.