Saturday, September 27, 2008

Meet Albertonykus Borealis


ScienceDaily (Sep. 25, 2008) — An unusual breed of dinosaur that was the size of a chicken, ran on two legs and scoured the ancient forest floor for termites is the smallest dinosaur species found in North America, according to a University of Calgary researcher who analyzed bones found during the excavation of an ancient bone bed near Red Deer, Alberta.

Just quick post until I discover something interesting to write about. I admit I slept through the debate last night.

Just a quick note to long-time readers: people have been asking me, with the Libs in this much trouble, shouldn't you weigh in with the extraordinary chicken? Well, yes, I have thought of deploying the extraordinary chicken, but the extraordinary chicken is like the H-Bomb, and you can't just use it casually. I have it ready, however, and you will know that the Liberal campaign has fallen back to the very last ditch when the chicken sallies forth.

5 comments:

penlan said...

What is the "extraordinary chicken"?

I wasn't into the blogging world until after the last election.

bigcitylib said...

Click on the first link.

penlan said...

I did click on the 1st link. Maybe I just can't "compute" this a.m. ;)

Anonymous said...

Once I played AOC, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have aoc gold.He gave me some conan gold, he said that I could buy age of conan gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some cheap aoc gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell aoc money to anyone who want.

Once I played AOC, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have aoc gold.He gave me some conan gold, he said that I could buy age of conan gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some cheap aoc gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell aoc money to anyone who want.

Parag said...

This is the oldest and most complete dinosaur of its kind known from North America and it provides evidence that these dinosaurs migrated to Asia through North America.

Smallest dinosaurs