Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Ronald McDonald: Smilingly Underwriting Homosexual Insurrection?

Actual title from The LifeSite: Ronald McDonald Cozies Up To Homosexual Movement, which is also pretty good, although I like my graphic--R. McDonald with doodle exposed(see left)--way better.

As for old Ronald, I have always figured he was, sexual orientationwise, a bit tippy. For one thing, he is in far better physical condition than is possible for a straight male.

And then there's the name, too: "Ronald". Growing up, what chance did the kid have?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love love love the graphic!

Ti-Guy said...

So who's "Thaddeus M. Baklinski?" Maybe he's a defrocked priest or something?

Anyway, I'm just glad a lot of agencies have become aware of organised swarming campaigns and factor that into their customer feedback evaluations. Those who don't handle them intelligently are agencies I don't care to transact with anyway.

...not that difficult with McDonald's, since I haven't been to one in over 10 years.

Bruce said...

"since I haven't been to one in over 10 years"

Ti-guy...on a whim, and being hungry and in a hurry, I stopped at at a McDonalds and ordered a cheeseburger. Took a bite (I used to love them)...thought...this can't be...took another bite...stopped by the wastebin and did two things...spit out what was already in my mouth (yeah I know that's gross) and then dumped the rest of the "meal" into the garbage container...

Personally, either I have changed...or they have...

Either way...NO WAY....