Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ezra Levant: Alberta Culture Minister Lindsay Blackett Is A Token


I guess Ezra will not be getting a Xmas card from Ed Stelmach this year.

Also of note is this line from Ezra's post:

Ed Stelmach, Alberta's weak premier, shows he's still strong when it comes to pushing his MLAs around. Today he put that uppity cabinet minister Lindsay Blackett...back in his place.

As the folks at ARC observe:

We wonder if Levant understands the implications of the word, "uppity"? We think he does and is purposely trying to inject racial politics into the discussion. Pretty shameful, but whatcha go'n a do?

I am an in an enormously good mood this morning. Instead of my normal run into work, I think I shall do cart-wheels for the whole 3 miles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to say that Ezra has descended into self-parody, but then I realized that he was already at that level with that Jews-bankrolled-Canadian-Nazis claptrap.