Tuesday, November 14, 2006

BigCityLib Rocks the Vote

Went out and voted for David Miller last night, then went home and watched as he crushed Jane Pitfield and Stephen LeDrew like bugs.

Since I've never liked incumbent Denzil Minnan-Wong, and since I didn't have a clue as to the other candidates, I went with an "all Jihadi" theme, choosing Atiya Ahmed and Suriyacumaran Navaratnam for the councilor and trustee slots. I have no idea what this last person represents, but figured it would be a howl to see their name on official stationery. In any case, I'm now waiting for a call from the radical imam.

PS. If Stephen Ledrew is wondering who else voted for him other than his momma, that was my wife. She is a so against David Miller, and NDP policies in general, that she's willing to support a man in a bow-tie. She also voted for Michael Coteau as trustee based on the fact that he had the most signs (and he won).

Democracy marches onward.

No comments: