Monday, November 27, 2006

Pranked by Galactus! Kinsella's Petition Sliding Down Shitter!

With a mere five hundred votes recorded, Kinsella has nevertheless attracted the attention of the Global elite with his petition to oppose recognition of Quebec as a "nation". Some of the signatories so far include (with their comments):

505. Condi Rice--Peter Mackey is hot!!!

504.Donald Rumsfeld--All Your Balls Are Belong to US!

500. George W Bush--Canada sucks Balls. Go Frenchies!!!


Not only that, even the great Galactus has spoken out against the Quebec motion. In fact, he's managed to sign the petition twice (at 444 and 448)!

Looks like Kinsella, and Coyne, and Wells will be leading the rebellion at the head of an imaginary army.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I signed the petition. But there is no way you can see the signatures. I click on view current signatures, but they're not shown. So where do you get your info from?

bigcitylib said...

Go to mainpage, click on view signatures.

Anonymous said...

That's what I do. I even get to see the blocks of votes grouped together, but when I click on any of those numbers, the same page simply reloads, but not a list of signatures to look at.

bigcitylib said...

That I can't explain. Believe me, the stuff is there.

Anonymous said...

I've had that problem before with petitiononline, though I'm not having it now. I don't know what causes it.

Anonymous said...

Baroness Margaret Thatcher just signed, at 534, saying, "Look, you colonial mediocrities. This is no time to go wobbly!"

Anyway, I take some comfort in the fact that with only 600 signatures, at least 100 of which are fake, the petition isn't exactly evidence of a grassroots uprising. Kennedy's still a longshot, which is fine with those of us who want a party leader, not a cult leader.

Anonymous said...

You'll appreciate this one, BCL

378. Dirty Sanchez Warren's upper lip is where I prefer to be.

Anonymous said...

My personal favorite is #427: Heywood Jablome - wudya?