Friday, May 29, 2009

Finally, A Use For Twitter!

Childish/Clever progressives use it to spam the BT site with subversive messages!

On banning them:

...my understanding of how Twitter works is that anyone who puts the '#roft' in their message will automatically contribute to the feed. I'm not sure if people can be banned from it.

My understanding of twitter is even less than this guy's, so I don't know if he's correct or not. Anyone want to give it a try?

And then I suppose the next question is: how much subversion can you cram into 140 characters?
Update: And so it begins...

6 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

Check out the Blogging Tory home page now. What do you see?

Karen said...

lol ti-guy. I guess it works.

Ti-Guy said...

Have fun quick, before they fix it.

James Bowie said...

I might finally get twitter. Good work.

Mark Richard Francis said...

When Taylor was fighting democracy by 'saving it' (the whole anti- coalition thing he ran), the main page also had a twitter feed on it. We totally pwed it with pro-coalition statements for a day.

The irony: The so-called saviours of democracy couldn't drum up enough support to control their own teitter feed.

Ted Betts said...

Seems you had them all atwitter today!