Tuesday, April 09, 2013

TREASONOUS NDP BASTARDS OPPOSE FIRST WORLD WAR!!!

THOSE TREASONOUS NDP BASTARDS!!!!  HOW DEEP DOES THEIR BASTARDLY NDP TREASONOUSNESS GO????   I HEAR...I CANNOT CONFIRM OF COURSE...THAT THOMAS MULCAIR HAS EXPRESSED DOUBTS IN REGARDS TO CANADA'S TROOP DEPLOYMENT IN THE BOER WAR!!!  I HEAR HE'S SOFT ON THE CRUSADES AND HAS EVEN EXPRESSED SYMPATHY FOR THAT CREEPING SHARIAIST ISLAMY BASTARD Ṣalāḥ al-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūb!!!   THIS CANNOT STAND!!!!  THE NDP MUST NEVER ACHIEVE HEGEMONY IN THE PROUD NATION OF CANADA!  LOYAL WE REMAIN, OR BUST!!!

4 comments:

deb said...

im assuming a certain level of sarcasm here,...due to some rightwing outrage via an article...lol

Steve Bloom said...

No article, deb, it's... Sun News! (The entire post is a hyperlink, so just click anywhere.)

I watched it (my first Sun clip ever!) with the sound off, and man oh man are those people amateurs.

MgS said...

Frankly, it's a bozo eruption on the part of Mr. Boulerice, and one that should pretty much end his aspirations to something beyond the back benches.

I see it as no better than the religious bozo eruptions of a couple of WRP candidates during the last provincial election in AB, and resulted in the party losing support because they didn't deal with it decisively.

deb said...

lol...thanks Steve, I had missed it...I got into the newsclip for about a minute and realized that once again SunNews manages to avoid actually covering any real newstory.
Amateurs for sure, the best that can be said about SunNews ...is the staff try to be agent provacateurs:P