Monday, February 24, 2014

The Waffle-Master© Strikes Again!

Anothger Hudak flip-flop, it seems.  From the Owen Sound Sun Times, February 21st:

PC Leader Tim Hudak has said that he wants to end the monopoly on beer and liquor sales by allowing the sale of alcohol in private outlets like corner and grocery stores.

From today:



Although I'm not sure this is a flip-flop; it seems more like a waffle.  In fact, I think its fair to say that there is no policy that Tim Hudak will advance that he is unwilling to walk back when the heat gets high.  Remember this one?  He is indeed the Waffle-Master©.  And at this rate, if they call an election for May, he may not have anything left to run on.

PS.  I've trademarked the term.  Say it and you owe me a nickel.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the term Waffle-Master. Oops can I have that one for free?

bigcitylib said...

We'll let you go this time.