Sunday, July 05, 2009

FreeD John Doe Hires Doug Christie

Farimir (Jason Bertucci), one of the eight anonymous posters involved in Richard Warman's defamation suit against Free Dominion, writes:

I can give a brief update. Doug Christie will be representing me and we will be drafting my statement of defense. And that it is now officially costing me money - I guess that is what RW wanted to happen all along.

Good Luck. You'll need it. Defamation isn't really Christie's thing. This is Christie's thing.

3 comments:

Reality Bites said...

I thought defending Nazi apologists and losing badly was his thing.

Ti-Guy said...

I can never get over just how much much freedom of expression these people exercise to say absolutely nothing at all.

T said...

Free speech is a given...so speak your mind...

http://www.national-progressive-conservative-party.com/