Wednesday, June 24, 2009

There On Worse Things Than Being A Federal Liberal

Macko on the PCPO leadership race:

Hey gang, Macko here. Gang I just wanted to say that I have not seen this much hate in a confined space since the third night of my first honeymoon.

And although there are many who wish to see us unite as a party I for one am in no hurry to see this festering wound heal anytime soon. I worked at Queen's Park for 9 years and with the exception of some 4th floor blonde I woke up with beside the west doors in the fall of 97 I hated each and every one of you.

The over representation of highschool yearbook editors amongst Tory staffers is mindboggling and as far as I'm concerned you can all go straight to hell.

Otherwise, I think all of the campaigns are doing a wonderful job of entertaining me and helping me escape the harsh realities of my otherwise vapid existence.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing those of you who have yet to get on with their lives on the weekend.


You know, the MSM has done a royally crap job of covering the PCPO race. This PerezHudak guy has really picked up the ball. If I were to guess he's a laid-off journo, but who knows?

1 comment:

Ti-Guy said...

The over representation of highschool yearbook editors amongst Tory staffers is mindboggling and as far as I'm concerned you can all go straight to hell.

Heh. Tracy Flicks, every last one of them.

I think we elderly people should start teaching high school students how to detect future Tories among their peers to make sure their ambitions go no further.