Sunday, December 05, 2010

Tory Turmoil: Sunday Supplement!

FreeD denizen Edward Kennedy has been mentioned on this blog a number of times during the past few weeks, due to his association with the OLA (Ontario Land Owners) and Randy Hillier's riding association. Ed now claims to have resigned from both organizations as of late-November.

Also, searching my archives, I find that, besides going after Norm Sterling, the OLA vowed to target ex-MPP Laurie Scott in Haliburton-Kawartha Lakes-Brock. If you remember, she was the gal that stepped aside in 2009 so John Tory could find a safe seat.

However, this article from two months ago has her winning the nomination there. As a Liberal partisan, I must insist that the OLA redouble its efforts. And if any readers want to help fund their "rural revolution", they can go here. I personally have got $5 that I'm not doing anything with.

PS. Although I see that ex-OLA chief Jack MacLaren is doing his bit to keep the PCPO civil war raging. Maybe I'll send him an Xmas card. An e-card, obviously; I'm not made out of money.

No comments: