The media advisory from NoIslaminschools.ca, the folks behind various protests re Muslim prayers sessions at Valley Park Middle School, describes the "mystery" speaker for their upcoming fundraiser as:
...a 9-11 Survivor & 1st Responder on the Bucket Brigade will be the Keynote Speaker. A leader in the fight against the New York City, Ground Zero Mosque, he has been on Fox News, CNN, ABC, CBS and a Documentary on the Ground Zero Mosque.
But if you run the various key-words through Google they point pretty clearly to standard-issue American Muzzie basher Tim Brown, of the 9-11 Families for a Secure America, itself an off-shoot of the Federation for Immigration Reform, both which groups might safely be described as far right, a few cans short of a six-pack, and etc. Don't know what the big mystery is supposed to be. As far as I can tell, Mr. Brown doesn't have any trouble crossing borders.
In any case, equating the ground zero mosque with the cafeteria at Valley Park seems like more than a bit of a stretch.
Tim Brown speaks out here.
It is amazing how the left will defend a religious service,that separates menstruating girls from other girls on public school property, during school hours.
They will defend any practice done by a non western culture.
...speaking of wingnuts.
20. And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean.
21. And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
22. And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
23. And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even.
24. And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean.
25. And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she shall be unclean.
26. Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation.
27. And whosoever toucheth those things shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
28. But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean.
— Leviticus 15: 20 to 28
Bravo for the reform Rabbi's!
Thank-you, Great piece.
Too bad the the left at the Toronto School board in Toronto do not have the courage Reform Rabbi's have. Segregation, separation trump your own liberal values in a public school.
Keep spinning chuckles.
When it comes to metallic high heels, Christian Louboutin Flatsmany women only think of evening shoes. It's understandable, given that gold, silver, pewter, and bronze are all great choices for making an entrance at a more formal event. But, if you love metallic shoes and tend to save Jimmy Choo Shoesthem only for special occasions, then you may want to rethink your strategy: metallic high heel sandalsJimmy Choo Boots can work as well for day wear as they do for evenings. Of course, there are some caveats. For one thing, evening shoes are still evening shoes -- too glamorous, and they'll be out of place for most daylight events. Save those red-carpet-type picks for real special occasions. On the other hand, if you come across a pairJimmy Choo Pumps of high heel sandals that, in any other color, you'd wear with your favorite shorts, jeans, skirts or dresses, and those shoes happen to be offered in metallic finishes, then don't shy away from them. Instead, remind yourself how versatile gold, silver, and other metallics are, and then use them to dress up your favorite casual outfit, or to take any slightly-dressy outfit to a whole new level. Jimmy Choo SandalsFor example, these particular sandals would look great with skinny jeans and a tank, but they'd also look fantastic paired with your favorite little black dress.
Post a Comment